Dr. Ingham discusses what micro-organisms, from bacteria to nematodes, need to be present to make sure that all of the possible benefits from compost are obtained. Good compost can inoculate an incredible diversity of beneficial bacteria, fungi, protozoa and nematodes, and all the foods to feed them into the soil. The precise set of organisms that are needed depends on the desired plant, and Dr. Ingham discusses how to obtain those sets of organisms in the compost given different starting conditions and different methods of composting.
This set contains 19 downloadable mp3s:
2. What is Compost?
3. Why Use Compost?
4. The Benefits of a Healthy Foodweb
5. How Do You KNOW You Have a Good Compost?
6. Temperature & Turning
7. Compost Standard
8. Organic Matter to Make Good Compost
9. Composting Methods
10. Thermal Composting-Building Your Pile
11. Thermal Composting-Starting Materials, Temperature & Turning
12. Thermal Composting-Moisture & Aeration
13. Thermal Composting-Maturity & Standards
14. Worm Composting-Definition & Benefits
15. Worm Composting-Building Your Worm Bin
16. Worm Composting-The Worm Composting Process
17. Worm Composting Standards
18. Composting Applications
Once you have ordered your downloadable Mp3s and your payment has been confirmed, you will receive an email with links to download your Mp3 files. You will then have 24 hours to begin downloading your files before the links expire.
The total size of this download is 110MB. This product is not reccomended for Dial-Up internet users.