SFI 6 Day Workshop - Next Course date TBA
A six -day workshop held in at SFI covering Compost and Scope making and use
Sales price $ 2100.00
Price / kg:
This workshop combines the Soil Foodweb workshops “Applying SFI Methodology to Create Compost, Compost Tea and Analysing the Tea Created and our intermediate microscope use course”
These workshops aim to:
- Provide a practical overview of soil biology and its relationship to soil chemistry & structure.
- Explain the financial and resource building benefits from biological soil processes and best management practices (includes carbon sequestration, saline soil restoration and fire and drought recovery).
- Show how to practically merge current soil management practices with new biological methods.
- Provide measures to assess soil health - and subsequent plant & animal health indicators.
- Learn techniques to making quality compost and compost teas for soil inoculation and foliar applications – and its benefits!
- Develop skills in using a small compound microscope to assess compost teas made earlier.
SFI Farm - 80 Faulkner Rd Wyrallah, NSW, 2480, Australia
For accommodation requirements, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
P: (02) 6622 5150
Participants will need to supply their own Microscope for use on the 3rd workshop day unless other arrangements are made with this office. Please contact our office for further details