- Access the appropriate Submission Form for the kind of sample(s) you want to send (soil, compost, Leaf or compost tea), either electronically or by downloading and printing the hardcopy form.
- Review the corresponding “How to Take a Sample” instructions on the first page of the submission form.
- Take the sample(s) according to the instructions - early in the week is best to allow delivery time to SFI.
- Complete the Submission Form providing as much information as possible. Available packages and prices can be found on page 3 of the submission form.
- Mark each of your samples with the Sample ID as entered on the form. Be sure to use permanent marker.
- Pack your samples and mark your sample pack clearly with your name and address.
- Confirm the fees that will be charged, remembering to add the Submission Report cost and the cost of any sample RA-PACKs selected.
- Nominate your method of payment.
- Include the completed Submission Form (with your payment, if desired) with the sample pack.
- Send by courier or overnight express post to:
Soil Foodweb Institute80 Faulkner Road
Wyrallah NSW 2480